- Name of Project/Initiative: Process Automation for Competitive Exams (PACE)
- Period: June 2013 to ongoing
- Funding Agency: IIT and IISc.
- Brief Description:
There are several competitive exams in the India. A competitive examination is an examination where candidates applied for the exam and they are ranked according to their grades scored in the entrance test. It involves lots of paperwork in several stages.
PACE focuses on some competitive exams like GATE, JAM. It does Automation of various stages like candidate registration, online application filling, application scrutiny, exam centre allocation, admit card generation, result processing ( answer-key verification, answer-key challenge, Question complexity identification and various statistical information), scorecard generation, choice filling, application scrutiny for admission, seat counseling.
- Expected Outcome
- To create web based application portal which will focus on the processing of application of Applicants for the GATE and JAM Exam.
- To create web based admin portal for Administrative Activities like Dashboard of zones,Scrutiny and Verification of Applicant,Verification of Result,Verification of Seat Allocation Process,Complete back office processing.
- GATE has been deployed from last 7 consecutive years i.e 2013 to 2020.
- JAM has been deployed from last 5 years i.e 2015 to 2020.
- Some photographs-